Already make a keyword research and write a good content? Also already follow all the disciplined on-page SEO steps but still your web page and content pieces don’t seem rank in 2019?
Maybe you did cover all the basics of SEO but there are some labyrinthine things that you skip or miss.
Here we have 5 top SEO tips for 2019 which is a post with game plan and ideas that normally stay concealed or seems tangled.
1) DIVIDE COMPETITOR ANALYSIS INTO 3 STEPS
Definitely. Your competitors is your best teachers and learning from your competitors give you a clear picture of what you need to do and how you need to do. The same happens when you want your SEO techniques to work. There are 3 steps to make competitor analysis easy, effective and insightful:
Step 1: SERP Analysis – understand the dominating of that SERP (commercial, navigational or informational) and pick points from the writing style of URLs created by competitor pages.
Step 2: Competitor’s Content – evaluate the topics included in competitor content pieces, understand the content outline and the flow of their work and spot keywords and their positions in content pieces (write down any weaknesses you find in terms of content quality)
Step 3: Social Media Analysis – prepare your content for its promotional purpose since its beginning (big players in this industry spend their money and time creating new ways to market their content on social media such as the writing style, use of hashtags and image selection)
2) PLAN 3 STAGES OF SEO STRATEGIES ON 2019 (BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER CONTENT CREATION)
Sometimes the complexity of SEO techniques stops you from achieving your maximum creative extent. A better way to justify creative quality and technical quality together is to design a pattern for SEO. In 2019, this SEO tip is the most valuable change you can bring to your working style. Learn the basics of search engine optimization. Then, divide SEO responsibilities into three clear parts.
- Choose task that are necessary before starting the content – topic research, keyword research, image creation and selection, content promotion strategy and link building strategy.
- Define SEO processes that are necessary during the content creation – content outline, keyword placement and image optimization.
- Give yourself SEO responsibilities after creating the content – publish content, promote content on social media, market content for backlinks via email outreach, write guest post about your content, monitor content
performance over time.
3) MERGE USER INTENT IN KEYWORD RESEARCH
Another addition to SEO tips 2019 would be not focus just on the keyword data. Yes it’s true that you have to save yourself from becoming too technical when researching keywords or you can say that it should be a merger of technical aspect and topical analysis of keywords.
Of course, you still need to find competition level and search volume for keywords but it is also important to dig deeper and understand the intent of a keyword. Merging user intent in keyword strategy also gives you a clear perspective of how your content should be. You become aware of the topic outline and concept that keyword requires.
4) UNDERSTAND AUDIENCES AND INFLUENCERS SEPERATELY
Quality-wise, both audiences and influencers want you to impress them. For audiences, it is normally the readability and usefulness. Influencers, on the other hand, desire promotional traits along with all other qualities. It is important for you to separate your audiences and influencers in terms of SEO strategies and techniques. The idea is to understand separately and execute everything together. Ask following questions when designing your SEO strategies:
- What answers do audiences want?
- Are influencers looking for more in-depth content than regular audiences?
- Which keywords and topics can impress both influencers and audiences?
- Does a content piece have strong readability, usefulness andpromotional traits along with it?
5) USE SEO ON ALL PLATFROMS
Your website is just one platform to reach out to your target audience. The online world is about communities of audiences, viewers, influencers and peers. You need to tap into all those communities through different pathways such as:
- Youtube SEO
- Q&A forums such as Quora
- Social Media
- Industry-focused sites for guest postings
Empowering useful content with SEO optimization can actually help your site as a brand. Which is why you need to invest in working on search engine optimization even when you are writing an answer on Quora or posting a simple news about your site or business on social media. How to use SEO on all platforms?
- Always follow a clear keyword pattern when promoting content on different platforms.
- Understand the platform itself to modify your SEO techniques for better results.
- Find and follow a voice that become your brand’s identity on every platform.
- Add useful links to bring traffic to your official site.
DID YOU FEEL PREPARED WITH THESE SEO TIPS 2019?
Every tips offered in this post can easily align with your current SEO tactics. So, these SEO techniques will definitely help you empower your site’s rankings and authority in 2019. Hopefully, these SEO tips for 2019 have made you feel more confident about online game plan for your site this year.